Beginning February 10, 2021! Sign Up Today!
To assist young professionals dedicated to creating successful careers and a balance in life through a group coaching experience.
- Develop a network to support you on your journey
- Determine the path forward to a successful career
- Develop a personal narrative for your life story
- Develop skills necessary to succeed in your professional and personal life
- Improve your Self Awareness
- Gain new perspective
Will is a Northern California native who obtained degrees in entrepreneurship and English language studies before beginning his career as a project manager in the healthcare industry. Since 2014, he has worked as a project management consultant, freelance writer, landscaper, music video producer, and trip facilitator for an international travel company.
He has spent months road tripping around the U.S. and roamed Asia, Europe, and South America – leading groups of travelers from all over the world. His experience with a diversity of professions, organizations, and cultures is what inspired him to co-create the Metamorphosis Mastermind. He hopes that the lessons he's learned from an eclectic, global career can help others obtain their life goals.
Tom founded Monarch Life Coaching to provide life coaching services that empower you to change your reality to a positive way of living your life, loving your life, and having rewarding relationships. He believes in helping high performers and high achievers to create a balanced lifestyle.
Tom always says that his experience has been his best teacher! In addition to being a coach, He is a Licensed and Certified Physician Assistant. He practiced family medicine for 8 years prior to moving into a full time administrative role in healthcare management. At the present time, he still works as a Healthcare Executive. He brings a wealth of experience in health, spiritual development, careers, business, management, and leadership to his coaching.
- 6 Weeks
- 8 Sessions
- 2 Coaching Sessions one on one with Certified Life Coach and Author, Tom Marino
- 6 Group Coaching sessions with your peers
- Access to Online Modules to assist your personal self-exploration
- Two 30-minute check-in Calls
- Unlimited messaging in the Group Chat
- Unlimited email to Tom Marino with any questions when working on a goal
- Access to recorded sessions